Saturday 27 August 2011

Phew........................

The last few days have been madness...................
Did you see Craft Day???? It was SO busy - such a fab day!
I have lots and lots to fill you in on with QVC Customer Event Day; Demonstrations; Workshops and more QVC shows - so I promise I will be back to update fully in next couple of days.
I am just waiting for the Chinese to arrive and then an early night for me as I am demonstrating tomorrow at:
Halfpenny Green Vineyards
Tom Lane
Bobbington
West Midlands DY7 5EP
United Kingdom
Telephone: 01384 221554

I will be using my favourite stamps from Woodware & Stampendous - showing you lots of inking & embossing techniques together with fabby products from Stix2 as well, including the fab hot glue gun!
So, if you are in the area - bob in and say hello!
Going to be a great, fun day.
Enjoy the Bank Holidays weekend - whatever you are doing!
Big Hugs
Amy
x

1 comment:

Louise said...

Have fun Amy x