Monday 29 August 2011

Just having a little play with video programmes and put together a quick little video for you from my day at Mountain Ash Crafts in West Midlands yesterday!

I had a great day - so much so, I am going back on the 30th October to teach all day!!!
I will be teaching Stamping techniques in the morning and alcohol ink techniques in the afternoon!
Give the shop a call on 01384 221554 for full info and booking.
Half of the places went yesterday - so don't hang around!!

Big Hugs & I promise I'll be back later to update fully - I'm just finishing up prep for tomorrows QVC shows 2pm - 4pm!! See you then

x


2 comments:

crafty card fairy said...

hi Amy - glad you had a good time over the weekend and that you are going back in October. would have loved to come and join you but will be Las Vegas on leave and seeking out craft shops!!!! will be watching this afternoon, best wishes, love and hugs, Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Great to see that you are so busy these days, brilliant stuff. Just taken delivery of my MS TSV....oh I need to play badly, but I may wait for the embossing powders to come first...