Wednesday 24 August 2011

CRAFT DAY!

Yippppeeee - Craft Day launches tonight at midnight and continues all day tomorrow!
SO, my bags are packed - and I am just about to get on the road to London.
I will be on at 1am; 9am; 5pm & 6pm and all the other hours tomorrow are craft too - including the lovely Anna Griffin; Alex Peruzzi from Martha Stewart; Sizzix; Jewellery making and so much more! Phew
Going to be a great on full, budy day - so hope you can join me!
Oh, yes, by the way...........................................
EZ Pays and FREE P&P are featuring a heck of a lot during the shows!!!
Oooooppppppssss - don't tell anyone I told you!! Ha Ha
See you all tonight/tomorrow
Big Hugs
Amy
x

2 comments:

Soo said...

I fear my credit card may be getting a bit of a workout tomorrow!! Can't wait to see what's on offer.

(Who am I kidding about tomorrow, I'll be up and watching at midnight!)

Trish said...

Good luck for the shows, a busy day ahead. X Trish