Sunday 1 May 2011

Crafty Company, Fleetwood

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend!
As promised, here are photos from my days demonstration at Crafty Company in Fleetwood yesterday:



Just a few of the many lovely people who came to visit throughout the day!




The shop is really big with lots and lots of goodies including a huge collection of stamps; Punches; InkPads; Embossing Powders; Decoupage; Stencils and lots and lots of card and paper to choose from!


They also have a Wedding Room - where they do Wedding Stationery to order!
Gorgeous Invites & so much more!!



On top of all that, they also have a little Coffee Shop at the back where you can sit and have a brew and a gorgeous piece of cake - Lemon Drizzle on Saturday and they twisted my arm to have a piece!!! (Honestly, they had to twist really, really hard!!)



They also did a Raffle too to win a Sizzix Big Shot Machine!!!

This was the lucky lady who won when I drew the ticket - So sorry that I cannot remember the ladies name, but she was so stunned and pleased, was lovely to grab a quick photo with her too!


My Tissue Paper Flowers using brand new tissue paper from Stix 2 were so popular and they are so, so easy to make - nobody would believe how quick and simple they are to make, until I showed them.

So, for everyone else, I will put together a little video and upload tomorrow of how to make them too!








Just as I was finishing up Mum, Dad, Chris & Ben came in so that we could go down to the beach after I finished and then out for some tea - What a perfect way to finish a FANTASTIC day!












Thankyou to everyone who made me feel so welcome - they kept me going with cups of coffee all day and it was near enough non-stop, so thankyou!


Be back there again soon - so will keep you posted!



Big Hugs


Amy

x



3 comments:

jacquie said...

It was lovely to see you on Saturday at Crafty Company,great demo's-gave me lots of new idea's.
Looks like you had fun on the beach afterwards, hope you found the play area

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a fab day :)

Anonymous said...

Seen your sample board in Crafty Company today, sorry I missed you there on Saturday but the samples are great and the lady at the shop explained how they were done.
Left my email so I can find out when you are there again.
Hope its soon