Thursday 5 May 2011

Some of what I got up to Last Month!

Well, I've downloaded all my photos from the past month and I thought I would share some more of them with you...............

It's been a busy, busy month!












































































































































































And May is even busier with QVC shows; Workshops; Demonstration Days and a trip to America to work at USArtquest!!!!!




Phew!!






Big Hugs




Amy


x









4 comments:

Louise said...

Fab pics, Amy, thanks for sharing. You're one busy lady!!

Anonymous said...

Phew Amy I'm exhausted just looking at what you have been up to. I thought I was a busy lady but you beat me hands down. Keep up the good work hun. X

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see all your pics. I really love your cards, I see so many beautiful designs these days but they are spoiled by too much happening. Like things a little bit simpler, even if I never win anything because of it!

Fab said...

Hello sweetie ! It was hard to pick a card but chose the turquoise to make a featurette on my website PaperMood.com ! :) A wave to Ben ! X Fab