Friday 15 April 2011

One Layer Card Competition!

Hi Everyone, I have just uploaded a new video to my You Tube page! One layer cards are a huge new way of making your cards coming over from the USA and I am loving it! Take a look here: So, as to try something different, I thought I would do a little competition! Make a one layer card................. go on, you know you can do it! Take a photo - email your photo to me at mrsashaw@googlemail.com and I will upload them on to my Blog next Friday 22nd April and choose a winner who will win a crafty gift!! So, go on, have a play with one layer cards and send me your entries!! Only one entry per person allowed and it must be emailed to me by 9am next Friday! Good Luck & Have Fun! Big Hugs Amy x

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh No Amy this is my new favourite thing in the whole world, I love making 1 layer cards. Off to do one now for it. Love Hazelxo

Anonymous said...

Great looking cards Amy....may just have a go.....though I can't guarantee my cards will be white at the end! Love S xxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Ooooh fab idea Amy, I will get to work ;)

Elaine ♥

crafty card fairy said...

thanks Amy am going home to play, the boys can get the dinner me things. have a great weekend. best wishes Yvonne xx

mothership1956 said...

love this idea i will be making some this very night love gill x