Friday, 8 April 2011

Cannot wait to go back..........

Well, what a fab few days I have had at Inkspot in Hamilton near Glasgow! It was my second visit to this lovely store - but my first time at teaching there and I have had a blast!! I must say a BIG thankyou to everyone who came to my classes and all of the staff at Inkspot - they are full of kindness; enthusiasm and a joy to spend a few days with. Here are a few of the photos from the workshops and also a few photos of the shop to0 - If you have never visited Inkspot before, you must go and have a look - it is full to the rafters of a huge array of products including Ranger; DCWV; K & Co and some of the most beautiful stamps I have ever seen!




















It has been requested that I go back again and teach & demonstrate - I cannot wait! Keep your eyes peeled for more dates soon!!


Cannot wait to go back!


Hugs


Amy

x

5 comments:

Helen Anderson (aka Crafty Helen) said...

Glad you had such a great time Amy. Don't forget to let us know when you're there again and I will come up and see you!
Hugs, Helen xx

crafty card fairy said...

You see I told you that you would WOW them Amy. Well done, glad you had a great time - and they want you back, well who wouldn't. Wish I lived up that way but Cambridge is almost the other end of the country. Thanks for sharing, what a brilliant shop. Perhaps its better that I don't live there I would be in there everyday!! best wishes Yvonne xx

lanniesmum said...

Enjoyed the stencilling with embossing paste workshop, Amy. Please come back soon and do some scrapbookinf!!

little amanda 7609 said...

looks a fab shop, I only wish you could do something in south wales, but we don't have the greatest selection of craft shops :(

nickipee said...

Wowsa, what a shop!
Did you buy much?!