Thursday, 7 April 2011

Boxes, Projects & Workshops



Well, I am all packed and ready to set off to Scotland in the morning!

My first workshop at Inkspot in Hamilton starts tomorrow afternoon and then continues all day Saturday and I cannot wait!! So excited - my first workshops in Scotland! Woo Hoo!

The first workshop is with the Grand Calibur and then Saturday I am teaching with Dreamweaver Stencils & Paste in the morning and then the afternoon is Alcohol Inks!!


Will post pictures next week of the projects and the fun!!


In the meantime - I cannot believe how many goodies have been arriving for me this week.......



These fabulous stamps (and my favourite ever white card stock) have arrived from Personal Impressions, who I demonstrate for in retail shops! I am going to be demonstrating these babies next Saturday at Samuel Taylors, Embsay!

Must, Must, Must point out the FAB Andy Skinner stamps! These are stunning and on an A5 sheet - so a bigger size and I cannot wait to get playing with these!

Andy is an amazingly talented guy and such a sweet person too - Have you ever checked out his BLOG? Go and have a look - you want to see what he does! Amazing!


Another box was this:




K & Co and My Mind's Eye Goodies from Personal Impressions!!

I am making them some scrapbook page samples for use in stores - Loads of ideas whizzzing around in my head! Will share with you when done!!


Phew - Well, best go and get an early night. Busy few days ahead! Have a fab weekend whatever you are doing.


Big Hugs



Amy

x

2 comments:

nikkib said...

Lucky you..... have managed to get the new stamps sets from Paula, got all 3 which I was so pleased about, not seen Andy Skinner stamps so shall have a little look at those. Hope your workshops go well...

little amanda 7609 said...

You are very lucky to be able to get so much lovely stuff to play with for work. I love the look on those Andy Skinner stamps and can't wait to see what you do with them