Sunday 6 December 2009

Today's Workshop!















Workshop day today at Dawn Bibby Design Studio - I was teaching Simple Steps to Scrapbooking and it was a lovely small class of just 5 today (usually 12 on each class) - So, we had a really great relaxed fun class with lots of chocolates, fudge and chocolate coated ginger biscuits - all this together with 3 brews each!! Thanks Bren - you are the best brew maker!!!

We started off with a double sided page with some gorgeous new papers in lime green; orange and pink!! We then did a page with Basic Grey papers - then a page with Magenta papers and a brand new, not on the market yet punch that I had everyone testing!! Gorgeous with paper - but not so good with card!!

I then set everyone the task of putting together their own page layout with a selection of K & Co papers that I had picked for them together with stickers & embellishments - And, as I told them all - I knew they could do it!
It's a bit nerve racking doing your very own first page by yourself - but my classes are all about building up peoples confidence to let them know that they CAN do it!!

Look at what TROUBLE 1 did (my nick name for Lynne!!)



Her very own first page done all by herself!! Well done Trouble 1!!













After we had finished there was time for a little bit of shopping for everyone and then I set off home.
Really wanted to put my christmas tree up tonight but Chris has just been up in the loft and it is not there - come to think about it, I think we threw it out last year and said we would buy a new one this year!! Doh!
Looks like I am on the hunt tomorrow whilst out Christmas shopping for a new Tree!!

Anyway, best get going Chris cooking tea and ready in 5 minutes - Fajitas!! Yum Yum x

Until next time
x

No comments: