Saturday 22 August 2009

QVC Craft Day Preparation!

As I have had the house to myself all morning (bliss!) I have really been able to crack on with preparing for Craft Day!!
Dawn launches at midnight on Monday with a gorgeous TSV (can't tell you anymore!) Then I am on at 9am on Tuesday with some fab kits! It really is a great hour to work with as there is such a mix of products - All Christmas but some Modern & Some Traditional. There are Christmas Textured Rub-ons with co-ordinating papers; Beautiful Stickers from USA; Holographic Christmas Tape; Christmas Decoupage with Window Cards; Beautiful Die Cut Foiled Traditional Decoupage and Adhesives! There are 6 New Today kits - so i've got my work cut out for me!


Managed to work on 4 kits this morning before my boys came home! Stopped for a quick lunch break with them and now Ben is fast asleep in bed for his afternoon nap and my husband is doing the same on the settee in the front room!! So, kettle on, cup of tea made and back to the grindstone!!

Working on the dining room table again as still not managed to sort my craft room out enough yet to make space in there to work!! Never mind, i'll get there eventually!


Anyway, here are a couple of sneeky peaks of whats on in my show at 9am on Tuesday - See you then!















No comments: