Wednesday 5 August 2009

Another Demo Weekend Over!












What a great weekend I had - Demonstrating at the Dawn Bibby Design Studio Event!

I got to pick what I wanted to play with all weekend - So I chose the fabulous new range of Christmas stamps from Paper Artsy together with Cosmic Shimmers & Gilding Flakes!! LUSH!!

Loved working with these - enjoyed getting a bit messy too for once with the Cosmic Shimmers!
I used the Cosmic Shimmers in a water spray to create background papers and also used the WaterColours to create backgrounds with my waterbrush - Loved the greens & blues!!

Then on the Sunday - I went all dark in my cards!
Do you ever find that some days when you are crafting away your style can change dramatically??!
I was using all bright colours on Saturday and then I started working on Sunday and I was using blacks with coppers & golds - Strange!!
The flakes are a real favourite of mine and they worked so well with the Father Christmas stamp from Paper Artsy! Don't ya think?



It was lovely to meet so many of you too! So many people came up to me saying that they loved to watch me on QVC - Thankyou all for all your lovely comments!
I really do love going on air and I am learning new ways to develop as a presenter every time I go on - Mind you I do have the best teacher around!!

Well, best get on - lots to do and as always never enough time to do it in.
Me and Chris off to York this weekend by ourselves - leaving Ben to have fun with his grandparents so must get everything done before I go so I can chill out properly!!
Until next time,
Amy
x

No comments: