Friday 31 July 2009

Time for Demo Weekend!

Well, it's that time of year again!! DEMO WEEKEND at the Dawn Bibby Design Studio!
All this Saturday & Sunday there will be lots and lots of us demonstration a whole variety of crafting goodies at the Design Studio and up the road at Oswaldtwistle Mills!

I am at home at the moment working on my samples and having great fun!!

I have picked some gorgeous stamps from Paper Artsy - Some Christmas and some not Christmas! I am also working with Cosmic Shimmer Watercolor Paints and Le Plume Pens with my Waterbrush.

I have given up on trying to get into my craft room so I have set up camp in the Dining Room - much to Chris' dismay!!!! I am trying to keep as tidy as possible - but how come it always ends up in chaos when I am playing (sorry working!!)























Hope to see you all this weekend - make sure you pop by and say Hi!!



Amy
x






No comments: