Friday 26 February 2010

And The Winner Is.......................

Thankyou all ever so much for your entries into my Blog Candy!
Out of 70 entries the winner, picked by Ben out of a hat full of names, is user name.........................................


Beverley
Congratulations!!

Drop me an email Beverley with your address and I shall pop in the post for you!!!


Apologies to everyone else - do not worry though as another Blog Candy will be here very shortly!!

See you all soon and thanks again
Amy
x

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Congrats on the win.
Thanks for all the hard work on Craft Day I loved it Amy, It was brill apart from not being able to spend any money!!! (about to move house!!!)
Hope all is well with you and yours Hazelxo

Beverley said...

I can't belive I won!

Had to go back and check there was only one Beverley, lol

Thank you so much!

Bev x

Beverley said...

thank you Amy, goodies came yesterday and I can't wait to have a play.

Just wanted to let you know

Bev