Sunday 4 October 2009

Busy Weekend at Work!

Great day yesterday - thanks to all the lovely ladies & girls (!) who attended my workshops!

Great fun in the morning with Simple Steps to Christmas Cards - 4 done in 2 hours! Well done!! We did a Tag card with Cosmic Flakes and Glossy Accents; Decoupage; Christmas Scene Card and a Simple Topper Card too!

Here are a few photos:





















Then after a very quick lunch and tidy up it was time for my Scrapbooking workshop.

Another great class as I had some of my usual ladies including Trouble & Trouble 2 (you know who you are!! he he) together with Jackie and her shy Daughter, who still won't let me take her photo - I'll get you soon!! Plus, I have some VIRGIN scrappers - I told you all I would go easy on you, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves - 5 pages in 3 hours!!! PHEW!!!!

Here are a few photos:


















By popular demand, as requested, I have put another date in for scrapbooking workshop for Sunday 7th December - So if you would like to book and join in the fun give the Dawn Bibby Design Studio a cal on 01254 356501!

Well, back in work again today and got lots to do online updating the website with new goodies and updating the Blog for the Design Studio - so best get cracking!! See you all again soon

Amy
x

No comments: