Wednesday 4 January 2012

Tomorrows shows on QVC

Hi Everyone,

Really, really quick post as I am playing childminder today and I'm busy colouring, painting, reading books and playing musical statues!!!! So much fun!

Just wanted to show you a few sneaky peeks from tomorrows show - I cannot wait as I have K&Co; GCD; Ranger; USArtquest and sooooo much more including a gorgeous little home decor project my mum has made with one of the kits!!!!

Excited!

See you all tomorrow at 1pm & 2pm!

Big Hugs
X

4 comments:

Louise said...

I spy lots of yummyness! Have a great day tomorrow x

Nicki said...

Wow!!! I love all of your samples Amy, I'm looking forward to the show.

Nicki.xxx

Nicki said...

Wow!!!! I love all of your samples Amy:0)

I'm looking forward to your show too.

Nicki.xxx

susiesu said...

Cant wait Amy - samples looking good just hope you get to show them before the items sell out. Can you mention to QVC that the banner at the bottomw of the screen (with phone nos. etc) means that we cannot see the whole of the samples. A higher table would solve this? lol susiesu xxx