Friday 2 December 2011

Busy Weekend of Teaching & Demonstrating

A really quick post as I must get to bed - need my beauty sleep!! No jokes please! ;))

I am teaching all day tomorrow in Chorley, Lancashire at my monthly girly catch up. More like a group of friends meeting every month to craft than it is a workshop! Lol - love it!

Then Sunday I am at Mountain Ash Crafts for my last demo day of the year! Boo Hoo!
It is a Christmas Party Day with Raffles and Chocolates and demonstrations - so bob along and say Hi if you can.
It is such a lovely place and full of the friendliest customers and staff.
So much so that I am going to be going back to Mountain Ash every month to teach!!! Woo Hoo!
January's class is allready sold out - but I think there are a couple of places left for February.
Just scroll down to find their contact info if you could like to come along.

Anyway, best get on will blog properly at the end of the week.
In the meantime if you are looking for a bit of inspiration - why not check out my You Tube page where I have demonstrated lots of stamping, punching and generally crafty techniques that you might like?
http://www.youtube.com/AmyShawCrafts


Have a fabulous weekend whatever you are doing.
Big Hugs
Amy
X

No comments: