Sunday 30 October 2011

Wow - What a Day!

I have had the most amazing day at Mountain Ash Crafts today!
I did a days demo there a few months back and they asked me to go and teach workshops for a day - which was today! Well, what a day it was!
I taught Distress Inks in the morning and Alcohol Inks in the afternoon - and what a fab bunch of ladies I had - they were all sooo lovely and a real joy to teach.
Do you know, when I arrived - I did not know if it would be a one off or whether it would lead to more workshops - Well, I have been TOLD I am going every month to teach now because they allready had a waiting list of people wanting to book for next year!!! Ha ha!
So, the workshops, so far have been booked as follows:
Sunday January 29th - allready fully booked, sorry!
Sunday February 26th
When I left today - half of the places were allready taken for February so, if you would like to book, it would be lovely to meet even more of you - Give them a call asap on 01384 221554.
Here are a few pictures from today - the lovely ladies and the cards we made.
I am back again on the 4th December doing a demonstration day and cannot wait - it is such a fab shop and full of some of the loveliest people I have ever met.
Big Hugs to everyone I met there today
x

1 comment:

Louise said...

looks like you had a fab day - love your cards x