Monday 24 October 2011

Holiday over - Crafting Projects Begin!!

Well, had a fantasbulous holiday and now it is back to work!!!
Why does it always take a little longer to get your head back into work again after a holiday - I swear my head is still on the beach in Turkey! Ha ha!
Anyway, we had some "proper" pictures took whilst away on hols - which was lovely - as I am always behind the camera on holiday and have never got a good picture of the three of us before!
See below post for a picture!
Anyway, I have today got myself acquainted with my diary again and it's a bit busy!!!
So, this week I have:
Friday - Demo Day at High Legh Garden Centre, Knutsford in Cheshire
Where i will be making christmas cards and christmas crackers - showing you lots of different techniques in stamping with lots and lots of brand new goodies from Woodware & Stix2!
This is a full day of demonstrations - just bob in anytime, free of charge!
Sunday - Teaching all day at Mountain Ash Crafts in Bobbington, South Staffordshire!
This event is completely fully - apologies!
I will post photos after the event for you all to see
So, after putting Ben to bed tonight - I will be off into my craft room to finalise all the cards and samples. Love crafting at night when the house is all quiet and peaceful - grab my hot chocolate and craft away into the wee hours of the morning!!
Big Hugs
Amy
x

No comments: