Thursday 27 October 2011

Demo Dates!

Hi Everyone,

I am all packed up and ready for my Demo Day tomorrow at High Legh Garden Centre in Knutsford.
Great to be demonstrating on a Friday!

I am demonstrating every week now in the run up to Christmas - so I have updated all my demo dates on the right hand side of this page.

I am travelling all over from Cheshire; Burton on Trent; Deeside; Ellesmere Port; Lancaster; Northwich; Merseyside and South Staffordshire!
Thank goodness for Sat Nav is all I say - my geography is shocking!! Ha ha!!

I also have some workshops coming up too over the next few weeks - they are ALL fully booked - Sorry to those of you who did not manage to grab a place!!
However, there are lots more coming up next year - which I will upload in January.

Well, best go and sort out what I am wearing tomorrow and get to bed.

Sweet Dreams everyone

Amy
X

No comments: