Tuesday 6 September 2011

THIS WEEKEND - BIG DEMO DAY!

This Saturday - 10th September - I will be at a fantastic craft shop - Crafty Company in Fleetwood doing a demonstrating day in aid of East Lancs Hospice in Blackburn.
However, this time it is not just me...............................
I am taking along two of my crafty friends too - Jo & Brenda who I have crafted with for years now.
We are doing a big demo day where all the following is going on:-
I will be demonstrating Christmas Stamping with lots of inky mess - using brand new stamps from Woodware including the most beautiful Christmas Flower stamp!!
Jo will be demonstrating too with new Christmas stamps - including a beautiful christmas dove and showing you how to perfect paper piecing and embossing!
And Brenda will be hosting a Make n Take table with stamping and glittering - with all proceeds going to East Lancs Hospice in Blackburn, Lancashire.
This is a cause very, very close to my heart as it is where my Uncle John passed away last year.
A few months ago, you may have seen here on my Blog, my Uncle John's wife - Jean and his Daughter in Laws and two of his fab granchildren Kelsey & Demi signed up to do an 8 mile walk to raise money and Me & Mum immediately signed up too - and we managed to raise £500 between us that night! I was so proud of us all................ I want to carry on trying to raise as much money as possible. It is such an amazing place and the staff are wonderful, I just want to help in any way I can.
So, if you can, please join us this Saturday at Crafty Company in Fleetwood - just across from the library! There is free parking all the way down the main street and they also have a coffee shop where you can leave the hubbie for a while whilst you pick up some hints & tips and do a make n take!
We will also be having a Raffle on the day too - with lots of goodies donated from Stix2, Woodware and myself! So, hope to see lots of you there for a great fun day!
Big Hugs
Amy
x

2 comments:

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Will be there bright and early Amy, looking forward to it!

Elaine xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend, I am too far away but I hope a lot of money is raised for a worthwhile charity