Thursday 22 September 2011

How do you keep a diary?

I don't know about you, but I still have to have a paper diary!!
I have a mobile phone that has a calendar and notes section and even tells me the weather in every other city in the world (ha ha!!) - but I still have to put all my appointments, demo days and business appointments in a paper diary!
I don't know what it is about a paper diary - it just makes me feel so much more organised!
Is anyone else the same??

This year, I've had an A5 diary all year and it has been fab - threw it into my bag along with Ben's nappies and wipes but, as he is now fully potty trained (thankfully!) I can now go back to all my small handbags - Woo Hoo!!!

So, I have just been out and bought myself a lovely A6 little neat new diary for next year and I have appointments booked in there allready!!!
It is going to be another busy hectic year and I love it!!!

Big Hugs
Amy
X

No comments: