Sunday 3 April 2011

March in pictures.....

Where does the time go?? Cannot believe we are in April allready. At the end of every month I save all the pictures I've taken on my camera and phone into a folder on my computer - thought I would share a few of March's with you....................


A bunch of gorgeous tulips from my Mum!




Scrapbook Page of my boys that I did for a workshop I taught!




Prep for my next workshops in Scotland 8th & 9th April!!





Ben creating with glitter glue!!




Ladies on my scrapbooking workshop!





And, of course, no month would be complete without a few Starbucks!!!



Well, best crack on - lots to do before my workshops this weekend at Inkspot in Hamilton, Near Glasgow! So excited to be back there again!


Hugs

Amy

x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic idea that is

Jenny and Jimbob said...

Gorgeous tulips. We love your work! Hope you're having fun in Scotland :)