Thursday 3 March 2011

Recovered Photos from Stitches!


I've managed to recover a few photos from Stitches!! Yippeee!!!
These are a few of the products & samples from the Woodware stand that I absolutley loved.

These are a few of their own range of gorgeous stamps and look at those fab bright and colourful samples:







Beautiful samples of their Scrapbook in a Tin - They come completley blank and in lots of different shapes and sizes so you can decorate any way you want and then have blank pages inside too to decorate! What a lovely gift idea!




And Dreamweaver Stencils - an all time favourite of mine!

Woodware are based in Yorkshire and provide lots of craft shops and QVC with some amazing products and lots of the big names including Stampendous; Magenta; Dreamweaver and their own huge range of products too.

Trying to see if I can save more photos from my camera/computer so will let you know if I find anymore!
Today, is my day off with Ben at home so we are chilling in our pyjamas today whilst watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Bliss!!

I am also in the midst of organising my craft room too - and I have got a basket of goodies that I keep adding too that I am going to put up for Blog Candy in the next couple of days - so keep checking back!!
Have a great day whatever you are doing!
Hugs
Amy
x
Oh............ I've updated my events column on the right hand side with all my dates, so far, of demonstrations, workshops and QVC shows!
So excited - and working hard for my first 2 day demonstration at Ink Spot in Hamilton next F riday & Saturday!! See lots of you there.
x

2 comments:

nikkib said...

Hope you enjoyed your time with Ben... glad you managed to recover some photos, I have been looking at the Woodware Owl stamp set and seeing the samples I have got to have the set, they are gorgeous... hope you enjoy your demo at Inkspot...

crafty card fairy said...

have a good chill out day Amy and enjoy your workshop in Hamilton next week. look forward to seeing lots of photos as soon as you are able. best wishes, Yvonne xx