Thursday 17 February 2011

Faux & Face Lace Cards with Susan Pickering Rothamel

Hi Everyone,

Well, following all my cards that I placed on Facebook and Twitter today - you were bowled over by my Faux Lace card made using USArtquest Faux Lace kit from my good friend in crafting - Susan Pickering Rothamel.

Susan showed me this amazing technique last year when she came to visit and I could not believe how simple it is!

Now, I was going to do my own video tonight for you all - but Ben is fast asleep in bed and as my craft room is right next door to Ben's bedroom - as soon as I start talking and moving around he will wake up!! So - I thought - why not show you the real expert at work - Susan herself!

So here it is for you all.................... Enjoy!



The kit is available at Topaz Crafts by calling 01254 356501 - I am in work tomorrow too - so if you want to call whilst I am in, I can answer any further questions you might have!

I will put all the cards I made today on my Blog for you all tomorrow - had an amazingly productive day and made my first ever ATC!! Oh my, I think I am addicted!!
Anyone going to Stitches on Sunday and wanna swop one????

Night Night All

Hugs
Amy

x

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Great cards - didn't realise you were on Facebook - have sent you a friend request so that I can keep up to date with all your lovely work. x

katy said...

Hi Amy, I'll be at stitches...woohooo my first visit, last year was a disaster with the weather I had to turn back..:( would be happy to swap an Atc with you ? xx