Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Big Thankyou!

I just had to come online tonight and say a BIG thankyou.
Since I came off air on Tuesday I have received so many messages via email, facebook and twitter saying that you loved the show - great products; gorgeous samples and fab hints & tips!
I Iove hearing that you enjoy the shows - Thankyou.

Lots of you have requested that I do a step by step guide of the twisted flowers I did with the paper strips - I shall put this together over the next day or two and put on here for you all.
Also, I have had so many comments about the Aqua ProMarkers - Yes, they are truly fab and i will of course put a step by step of these on too!

If there is anything else you would all like to see, just let me know

Thankyou all again
Hugs
Amy
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I will keep an eye open for the demo Amy : ) x Dawn H

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the twisted flowers step by step.

Bea said...

I liked your tip with the ribbon giving it some texture and have tried it out - it is really effective - thanks
Bea

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy ... looking forward to seeing the step by step and yes, I too just love the Aquamarkers. Popped into the shop over the weekend but missed you ... did I hear that you were ill? If so, do hope you're soon better ... DON'T overdo things!!! (But be back on our screens soon please!!) Love xx