Monday 2 August 2010

Update & Blog Candy Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS creative DIVA - you are the winner of my Martha Stewart Punch Blog Candy!!!! Email me your info to amy@topazcrafts.co.uk and I will get your goodies sent to you straight away!

As you all are aware, I am sure, I have just yesterday returned from a week in Chicago with Dawn at a huge Trade show where we have been with the QVC buyers getting lots and lots of goodies for you all!! I had such an amazing time and cannot wait for the goodies to get to us to show you all!

I will download photos from my camera and update you all within the next couple of days - lots of photos of gorgeous samples; fab people in the industry and some of us shopping too!!!


Will be back very soon
Amy
x

3 comments:

nikkib said...

From the videos I've seen of CHA it must have been amazing to actually be there.... love alot of the new prodcuts, esp the Tim Holtz ones and can't wait until they hit UK shores....

Jacqui and Sophie said...

Hi Amy
Glad you are all back safe and sound, can't wait to see all the new stuff.
Best wishes Jacqui and Sophie

Helen B said...

Hi Amy,
Good to hear you are back safely from your travels.I am looking forward to seeing all the new products.
You must have missed Ben as you were away so long,it must be happy reunited with Chris and Ben.
Looking forward to see you next time you are on QVC.
Well done to DIVA for winning the blog candy,maybe it will be my turn next.
Love as always
Helen B