Wednesday 16 December 2009

A Day at Home!

Phew! What a roller coaster yesterday was!

Dawn is not well at all - really suffering with a horrid stomach bug so off I whisked at 6am yesterday morning down to London! Chris drove down with me so I wasn't driving in the dark by myself - and to be honest, my sense of direction is horrid!!! Ben was fast asleep in bed so my Father In Law came round at 6am to stay with Ben and then take him off to Nursery at 8am! Chaos!!

Well, we arrived at Studio at 11;30 and it was straight in to set up and get everything ready. Before I knew it, it was 1:30 and Julian came in to check that everything was ok and I was ready to go! He is so lovely and really makes you feel so relaxed and makes the shows fun! Love working with Julian.

Well, as usual, the show seemed to be over in 5 minutes - It goes so quickly when you are on air - Had a few teething issues - my ear piece wasn't working, the lights went out completely in the studio at one point and I couldn't find my adhesives anywhere! The joys of LIVE shows!

Ah well, set off home at 4:30pm stopped off at a Services for some tea and then arrived home at 10pm!
Ben was staying at his Grandma and Grandads last night and was fast asleep in bed at their house at 7pm - so I went straight off to bed and slept for 9 hours!!

I have a day at home today with Ben whilst Chris is at work - so just catching up on my emails and working on some kits for Craft Day on the 27th December!

Must fit in wrapping some christmas presents and making my christmas cards at some point today too!!

Only 9 more sleeps until Christmas!

Amy
x

No comments: